Tuesday, November 06, 2007

poem about change

first I was like woah, then I was like WOAH!!

first i was like WTF then i was like ok

First I was like WTF?? then I was like lol

first I was like whoa, then I was like whoa

first i was like wtf then i was like i get it lol

first I was like huh o_O, then I was like oh O_O!

first I was like ahhhhhhhh… then I was like, ohhh

first I was like, "Damn". Then I was like, wait a second,

you created me in your image, so

I'm assuming you have a gap tooth

too. High Five!

first I was like: Lololo then I was like: lololo

first i was like whaaa... then i was like wooooooaaaa.

First I was like ''HUH?" then i was like oooooooooh

first I was like :uhoh: then I was like :lmao:

first I was like mmm then I was like eeewww

first I was like eeewww then I was like mmm

First I was like...awww...then I was like...god dammit!

first i was like r u serious! then i was like ohhhh hahaha

first i was like wtf? then i was like..wow

First i was like "Hmmm" Then i was like "yeh"

first I was like luaghing then I was like wtf

first i was like woah, and then, i was like WOAH!

first I was like damn, then I was like wait a minute

first i was like...wtf? then i was like... HOLY SHIT YOU KILLED DONALD DUCK!

first I was like.....awwww cute.....then I was like......OH CRAP

first I was like. rolling_eyes Then I was like laugh

first. I was like "how likes gummy bears?" Then I was like,

"Oh, who likes gummy bears?”

first i was like wtf then i was like lawl

first I was like :shock: ....then I was like :lol:

first i was like ._. then i was like X_X

first I was like............ EPIC FU? WTF Then I was like.... Oooooh..

The Epic Fuck You? I dig it. My myspace name

being "Fuck Yo Kung Fu"

First I was like cool! Then I was like annoying!

first I was like... lighten up.. then I was like H4xz0R PWND YOU!

first I was like YES then I was like Ok I'm going to kill someone.

first i was like :D then i was like >:( Some people are dumb

first i was like what, then i was like ohhhhhh

First i was like man that's fast then i was like !!!!!!

First, I was like "No way." Then, I was like "Yes!!"

first I was like "so soon"? Then I was like - wow!

first I was like "wtf?" and then I was like "WTF?"

first I was like snikt and then I was like bub

first I was like "Cool," then I was like "Shit, I should eat today,

and probably speak out loud at some point."

first I was like WTF, but then I was like FTW!

first I was like nervous but then I was like :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

first I was like "ew", but then I was like "FUCKING AWESOME HE DIED LOL

first post I was like Yooooooo Hoooo! and then I was like Doh!

first I was like, Meh, but then I was like, heh

first I was like christina aguilara wtf? then I was like

NICK NOLTE?!?! WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK?!?!

first, I was like, what? Then I was like, ohmygosh

first I was like Noooo, then I was like yeah.

first I was like damn, and then I was like, sweet.

first, I was like, on SHABBAT?!? But then i was like, oh, Reform.

first, I was like what’s so crude, then I was like oh yea.

first I was like wtf? then I was like THIS IS SO GAY!!!

first I was like oh! Surprised and then I was like oh! Smile

First I was like AGHH hello thats so gay, then I was like ahhh thats kinda cute

first. I was like "thats right". But then I was like f*ck her.

I had to say what I needed to say,

so it wasn't on MY HEART for the rest of the week

First, I was like "eeewwww." And then I was like "Oh no,

I've become a blood elf making fun of the undead."

first I was like, "Sweet." Then I was like, "Wait a minute." Then I was like,

"What the hell will I ever use this for?"

Now I'm like, "Next thread." ;)

first, i was all like, “damn,” and then later i was like, “daaaamn.”

first I was like 'What the fack..,' but then I was like 'Ah-ha..har-har.'

first I was like, hawt! But then I was like, hrm

First I was like, "yay, house!" and then I was like, "mmm, steak!"

and then I was like, "eeee, rats!"

first i was like "Yay, he's dead" but then i was like "auughh fuck."

first I was just like whatever, but then I was like WTF?

first I was like ‘ah poor animal’, but then I was like ‘um… I’m hungry’”

First I was like "lol second sun cool" but then I was like "Why are people bitching

about the sun and physics?"

first i was like you crazy arabs and then i was like damm you are madd funny!!! :)

First i was like, "whoa zombies" and then i was like "no hippies"

first I was like "Oh A clear ad cool" then I was like "WHAT THE HELL BABY DICK?"

first, I was like, “Yeah, a fucking labyrinth.” But then I was like,

“No, how is this going to help me?”

First I was like "ZOMG", then I was like "NO WAI"

first I was like wow, then I was like WAIT

first i was like "cool" then i was like "effing sexist pig" then i was like

"it's just a shirt" i'm a feminist too

first i was like boo, then i was like yeah.

first i was like WHAT ? Then I was like HUH ?

first I was like, "Ghey.". Then I was like OMFG THEY ARE SHOES

IN DISGUISE!!!!111!!1!ONEONE

First I was like money. Then I was like laughing monkey

first I was like WOW then I was like wow

first I was like 0_o then I was like x_x now I'm like >_<

first i was like 'nooooo' then i was like, fuck it, need the money

“first, I was like, 'whatever', but then later I was like, 'Ohmygawd, this is awesome' " effused one young wordsmith.

4 comments:

Johannesaurus said...

I enjoyed this piece more than most.

The line "first, I was like, on SHABBAT?!? But then i was like, oh, Reform." almost made me /die/.

Also, "WHAT THE HELL BABY DICK?"

The last line, "effused one young wordsmith", was unexpected and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Whenever I read one of your poems, I find myself reading the words I write in verse, despite any change in the actual format of my writing. I am also less bothered by a complete lack of any connection in thought process between comments I leave on your blog than I probably should be.

Well done.

God speed, you Alaskan male model.

Iain said...

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. This is actually all found language. As in, all of these statements appear on the internet somewhere else.

Johannesaurus said...

I thought that might be the case. I was gonna' ask, but instead I didn't.

Were all of them already in the format "I was like x but then I was like y", or did you just fill in x and y with existing statements?

Iain said...

no filling in, all copy and paste. Thank the internet people who are often like one thing at first, but then later are like something else entirely.